Working at Arbeta during Covid-19 restrictions
Arbeta remains open for business even though Manchester has entered Tier 3 restrictions. As always, the health, safety and well-being of everyone who comes into the building, either working here or visiting, is our number one priority so we are sharing our current interventions to keep everyone up to date.
- We have provided hand sanitation stations throughout the building and next to high touch point areas.
- There are floor markings and signage throughout to help people maintain a two-metre distance when moving around the building.
- All furniture in the central atrium has been spaced and labelled to ensure social distancing.
- The main entrance to the building for tenants is contactless. Visitors need to press a button for entry.
- Everyone should report to reception on entry.
- Only one person at a time allowed in the lifts.
- All communal areas, bathrooms and touch points are cleaned frequently.
- Wearing a face mask is not compulsory however we would encourage you to do so while moving around the building.
- Masks are available next to the reception.
- Our ventilation system works by drawing in fresh air from outside and whenever possible we will have windows open to further encourage the flow of air through the building.
- Our event space and meeting rooms are open but operating at a reduced capacity. The Arbeta team will assist with any booking requirements and advice.
- You can to pre-order lunch via Wilson Vale (the daily menu is on reception) and it will be delivered to reception for you.
We are constantly checking the latest advice and guidance and we thank everyone who uses Arbeta for their continued support and hard work while we navigate through the pandemic.